Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Riddle: "A crime commited by your favourite enemy... Oh sorry Batman, are you getting the CHILLS?"
Answer: Scan the newspaper highlighting Joe Chills mugging in Altor.
Story: Joe Chill
- Riddle: "A historic number in the career of this detective."
Answer: Scan the 27 scrawled on a large canvas.
Story: Batman's Arrival
- Riddle: "A mobster, a mafia don, a man who scarred Dent... a firearm manufacturer?"
Answer: Scan the 'Sal's Guns' billboard.
Story: Sal Maroni
- Riddle: "A new reptile lurks under Altor."
Answer: Scan the pile of bones under a storm drain.
Story: Killer Croc II
- Riddle: "Are you ABLE to find this crimelords most CROWNING work?"
Answer: Scan the cut open teddy filled with drugs.
Story: Able Crown's Youth Center
- Riddle: "A riddle about a bat, well how about that!"
Answer: Scan the bloody bat-symbol.
- Riddle: "Batman better WATCH out for these detectives"
Answer: Scan the Watchmen logo.
- Riddle: "Even the worlds greatest assassin needs to keep steady."
Answer: Scan the tripod left on a building balcony.
Story: Deadshot (Part 2 of 3)
- Riddle: "For Quinzel, it was love at first fright."
Answer: Scan the fake Joker tombstone with Mr. J in a heart scratched onto it.
Story: Joker's 'Resurrections'
- Riddle: "Guy Fawkes in Altor? Or is it just him?"
Answer: Scan the discarded Guy Fawkes mask.
- Riddle: "How many days hath September? Best ask this guy."
Answer: Scan Calendar Man's cell.
Story: Calendar Man (Part 1 of 2)
- Riddle: "It's likely a SHOT will leave you DEAD"
Answer: Scan the numerous shell casings on the top of a building.
Story: Deadshot (Part 1 of 3)
- Riddle: "It's the 23rd of January, don't let Julian get this!"
Answer: Scan the wall-mounted Remington Model 760.
Story: Calendar Man (Part 2 of 2)
- Riddle: "Oink Oink! Lazlo best not forget this!"
Answer: Scan Professor Pyg's discarded mask.
Story: Professor Pyg
- Riddle: "Sleepy time? Not without your medication!"
Answer: Scan the poster for SleepNice Pills.
- Riddle: "Sometimes being JOLLY comes at a PRICE."
Answer: Scan the Doctor Jolly billboard.
Story: Doctor Jolly
- Riddle: "This artist gets his paints naturally, from humans..."
Answer: Scan the bloody handprints signed DB.
- Riddle: "This child prodigy is now just an anarchist."
Answer: Scan the crudely drawn Anarchy symbol, which is signed Anarky.
- Riddle: "This former diver is no longer a KING of the seas"
Answer: Scan the discarded King Kraken mask.
Story: King Kraken
- Riddle: "This lightweight criminal couldn't STRYKE fear into the heart of Batman, even at the APEX of his career!"
Answer: Scan the Apex Chemicals flyer with Alfred Styker on.
Story: Alfred Stryker
- Riddle: "Try and find this stealth KING"
Answer: Scan the discarded Orpheus helmet.
- Riddle: "Vega has arrived in Altor..."
Answer: Scan the Z slashed into the wall.
- Riddle: "You wouldn't want Floyd to miss his shot, would you?"
Answer: Scan the bloodstain surrounded by numerous bullet holes.
Story: Deadshot (Part 3 of 3)